TERMS OF SERVICE
Last revised 2021
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY.
TELEHEALTH OPTIONS does not provide any physicians’ or other providers’ services itself. All of the providers are independent of TELEHEALTH OPTIONS and use the Service as a way to communicate with you. Any information or advice received from a provider comes from them alone, and not from TELEHEALTH OPTIONS. Your interactions with the providers via the Service are not intended to take the place of your relationship with your regular health care practitioners. Neither TELEHEALTH OPTIONS, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party who may promote the Service or provide a link to the Service, shall be liable for any professional advice obtained from a healthcare provider via the Service or for any other information obtained on the website. TELEHEALTH OPTIONS does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, medications, products or procedures that are recommended by providers that may use TELEHEALTH OPTIONS to communicate with you. You acknowledge that your reliance on any healthcare providers or information provided by the providers via the Service is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated herewith.
TELEHEALTH OPTIONS does not make any representations or warranties about the training or skill of any healthcare providers who provide services via the Service. You will be provided with a list of available providers located in the U. S. based solely on the information you, your employer or your plan sponsor provides to TELEHEALTH OPTIONS. You are ultimately responsible for choosing your particular healthcare provider.
1. Ownership Of The Site And Related Materials All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of TELEHEALTH OPTIONS, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. Electronic Communications When you use any TELEHEALTH OPTIONS Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
3. Site Access, Security and Restrictions; Passwords If you create a subscriber account for the TELEHEALTH OPTIONS Site, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by TELEHEALTH OPTIONS. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by TELEHEALTH OPTIONS. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Site may be revoked by TELEHEALTH OPTIONS at any time with or without cause.
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Site, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. TELEHEALTH OPTIONS will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
4. No Medical Advice or Services IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY.
THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, COPY, AUDIO, VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHS, ILLUSTRATIONS, GRAPHICS AND OTHER VISUALS, IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR QUALIFIED HEATH CARE PROFESSIONALS WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TELEHEALTH OPTIONS OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTED BY TELEHEALTH OPTIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS WITH TELEHEALTH OPTIONS MEDICAL EXPERTS IS INTENDED TO BE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO CREATE A PHYSICIAN – PATIENT RELATIONSHIP AS DEFINED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE SITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY TELEHEALTH OPTIONS, ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, MEDICAL EXPERTS, CLIENTS, VISITORS TO THE SITE OR OTHERS, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHILE TELEHEALTH OPTIONS FACILITATES YOUR SELECTION OF, COMMUNICATIONS WITH AND OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH PHYSICIANS, TELEHEALTH OPTIONS DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL SERVICES AND THE DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER YOU SELECT. ALL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IDENTIFIED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE ARE INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS AND ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH TELEHEALTH OPTIONS.
As an individual Member, you may cancel your account at any time. Employer clients can cancel based on their agreement. A cancelled account is not entitled to any refunds unless TELEHEALTH OPTIONS is in breach of this Agreement and does not cure said breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice from you of an actual breach, identifying specifically the nature of the breach, you are not entitled to any refunds.TELEHEALTH OPTIONS may suspend or cancel your account without notice or refund to you. If your account is cancelled, TELEHEALTH OPTIONS reserves the right to remove your account information along with any account settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you. Once your account information and account settings are removed, you will not be able to recover this data and you will lose access to all of your content (except that content stored/published to third-party websites, that data will remain on said third-party websites pursuant to those website’s terms and conditions). If you cancel the Services before the end of your current paid-up subscription period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
The Contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by TELEHEALTH OPTIONS. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of TELEHEALTH OPTIONS without our express written consent.
6. Accuracy and Integrity of Information Although TELEHEALTH OPTIONS attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform TELEHEALTH OPTIONS so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, TELEHEALTH OPTIONS shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non-TELEHEALTH OPTIONS affiliated third party.
7. Links to Other Sites TELEHEALTH OPTIONS makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-TELEHEALTH OPTIONS site, please understand that it is independent from TELEHEALTH OPTIONS, and that TELEHEALTH OPTIONS has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-TELEHEALTH OPTIONS website does not mean that TELEHEALTH OPTIONS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
8. User Information If you submit, upload, post or transmit any health information, medical history, conditions, problems, symptoms, personal information, consent forms, agreements, requests, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, videos, images or other materials to us or our Site (“User Information”), you agree not to provide any User Information that (1) is false, inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. You represent and warrant to TELEHEALTH OPTIONS and its Providers that you have the legal right and authorization to provide all User Information to TELEHEALTH OPTIONS and its Providers for use as set forth herein and required by TELEHEALTH OPTIONS and the Provider.
9. Claims of Copyright Infringement We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below.
TELEHEALTH OPTIONS respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to TELEHEALTH OPTIONS’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties TELEHEALTH OPTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. TELEHEALTH OPTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. TELEHEALTH OPTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
11. Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site TELEHEALTH OPTIONS AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF TELEHEALTH OPTIONS TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $1000 (ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS).
12. Dispute Resolution. TELEHEALTH OPTIONS will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with Site, including services ordered or purchased through the Site, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction. In the event we cannot resolve a dispute between us, you agree that all matters related to any use or access of the Site, the Services or any other TELEHEALTH OPTIONS site will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You hereby waive any objections to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claims or controversies arising out of this Agreement, and/or the related use and access of the Site, the Services or any other TELEHEALTH OPTIONS site, shall be exclusively in the state courts of the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit in Broward County, Florida.