Last revised November, 2021
Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
2) HIPAA. In addition, the healthcare providers from the MDLIVE Medical Group that you interact with when using the Services are required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) to describe their privacy practices in document called a Notice of Privacy Practices. You can access a copy of this notice on the patient portal.
5) The Personal Information we collect or maintain may include:
- Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information.
- Billing information that you provide us.
- Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site.
- Other information you input into the Site or related services.
6) We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
- To provide you with the Services
- To improve the services offered – by performing quality reviews and similar activities
- To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Service
- To notify you when Site updates are available,To market and promote our Site and the Services offered to you through the Site
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorization
You can “opt out” of receiving direct marketing or market research information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as permitted or allowed by law, as follows:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, legal process or government request.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of TELEHEALTH OPTIONS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
8) Information we Collect via technology: As you use the Site or the Service, certain information may be passively collected by Cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
- Site Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
- Access Device and Browser Information. When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address, browser type, connection speed and access times.
- Real-Time Location. Certain features of the Site use GPS technology to collect real-time information about the location of your device so that the Site can connect you to a health care provider who is licensed or authorized to provide services in the state where you are located.
9) De-Identified Information. We may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction.
10) Security of Information Collected. We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. Specifically, the Site is protected by SSL 3.0 technology, the leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Even though there are many benefits to using this Site, as with all electronic communications there are some risks such as (i) failure of hardware, software and/or Internet connections; we are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the internet; and (ii) no guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet can be assured due to potentially unsecure computers and links. This could result in your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and to use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
11) Modification of Information. You can update some of your personal information through our Site. Requests to modify any information may also be submitted directly to email@example.com
12) Deletion of Information. You can close your online account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
13) Report Violations. You should report any security violations to us by sending an email to email@example.com
14) A Special Note about Children and Minors: TELEHEALTH OPTIONS does not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to create accounts that allow access to our Site or use the Services. If you are below the age of 18 you are not permitted to use this Site or the Services.
15) Other Applicable Law. California Residents have special protections under state law regarding the access and use of personal information. CA Civil Code Sec. 1798.80-1978.84.
Telehealth Options, LLC
455 NE 5th Ave Suite D296
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Doctors Available Now!
Sign Up Today To Speak With A Board Certified Doctor. No Consultation Fees, No Hidden Costs.